Friday, January 26, 2007

Slow but steady

I have been working slowly on Scrappy Mountain Majesties, done in pinks and browns, since last week. This is a pattern from Quiltville, Bonnie Hunter's website. I have done a few patterns from this site and have enjoyed each of them. I have decided to make the quilt a bit bigger, instead of 64 squares I am using 100 (50 of each). I like to have my quilts a bit bigger and I am planning for this quilt to be a gift. I think it should finish off about twin size. I will post the completed dimensions when all is said and done. I will be busy this week-end so most likely won't get any posting done. I hope all have a wonderful week-end.

3 comments:

Shelina said...

This is looking really pretty. I like the scrappiness of it. I have this quilt on the back of my mind to do too, but there are just so many I want to make!

Unknown said...

This is one of my favourite 'Bonnie' patterns - I've used it as a border but never actually made a full quilt from it - looks good in those pinks and browns - not my immediate colour choice but I could be converted

Fiona said...

I am really getting to like that pink/brown combo - a few bloggers seem to be using it at the moment - nice warm colours.