Sunday, July 01, 2007

Keeping it square


Finished the quilt. I decided to keep it square, after reading the comments on my blog and having a conversation with my daughter , it will remain square. I auditioned borders and didn't like any of the ideas, not wanting to buy any more fabric, I didn't have enough of the white star print so I had to go get more of that, and we all know what happens when you go in for one thing. Well, I succumbed and bout a few rems along with a nice orange print at 50% off. I really need to stay out of the fabric store.
Anyway, the quilt will be square, without borders, and the binding will be navy blue. I am quilting outlining with white thread. I hope to have it done by the fourth but we will see.
I guess the quicker I get to it the quicker it will get done. Have a relaxing Sunday.

2 comments:

Finn said...

Hi Dot, just popping in to say "hi" and how are you? The quilt on the machine looks good. Love the quilt that you for Leslee. Have a great 4th and stay out of those fabric shops. Hugs, Finn

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

The quilt is just great, Happy 4th. Lucky Leslee!