Sunday, July 22, 2007

The Outcome


Well, as you can see it doesn't show very well. The pink did take, some fabrics better than others , but it is what I want for what my idea is.
Now just to get other things done so I can work on this. What other things you may ask, well I want to get my quilting machine cleaned, a backing for another quilt made, and the quilt loaded. Then I need to sweep and mop the floor in my sewing area. There are many little scrapes and threads on the floor and the residue from the spray starch. Then get my embroidery machine set up and ready to stitch out patterns while I am quilting. Why not multi-task? I have to grocery shop sometime in this process and hopefully will have things in line that I can begin the cutting while listening to American Routes this afternoon. I really don't like to sew during this time, the noise of the machines makes it very hard to hear the music.
Have a great afternoon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Holly said...

Guess I should have started with this post first instead of working backwards, huh? LOL What if you dyed it red - you think it would show up more pink then? Probably not. It's going to be wonderful no matter.

Libby said...

Nothing wrong with Rit - looks good from here.

QuiltingFitzy said...

Maybe the sizing made it so the pink wouldn't take? Funny, when you DON'T want it to happen..it does!