Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Starting a new project

Well I did not adjust how the pictures were posted so we get what we get. If the pictures go in the order I think they will here is the explanation. The Arkansas Crossroads block is from Judy L's challenge back in October. This setting is going to be one designed by Gail at goingtopieces. I really liked her design and asked if I could make it. She gave me permission so now I have to time to start it. I look forward to getting it done and see how it comes out. I have chosen to use a bit of a different border but I am excited about the design Gail came up with.

The other photo is of the wonderful charm pack I received from MIDOHIOKNITTER. She had a give away on her blog in December and I won!!!! I was really happy about winning and also happy with the wonderful charm pack I received from Vickie. Check out her blog if you haven't already.

Well I will get back to sewing and hopefully have some progress to show later.

P.S. Vera thanks for stopping by and the wonderful Holiday greeting. I pray you and your family have a wonderful New Year.

I wish a Happy New Year to all my blog readers. Dot.



1 comment:

Gail said...

I'm so glad you wrote to invite me to take a look- Look, ma, I'm a designer!! I really like your fabric choices and can't wait to see what it looks like when its all together.