Friday, January 18, 2008

Fiddling with Finn loaded


Borders are on and the top is loaded. I am doing the quilting in a pine needle and pine cone pantograph. I like how this quilt turned out. As I mentioned before I am not a brown person but I am really happy with the results of this quilt.
I am also working on the red/black quilt.
I am continuing to knit on the shawl while watching television. I went on line and found the yarn there so I ordered another hank. I know three will be plenty and two just would not have been enough.
Well that's about it for tonight. I am so glad it is Friday and I can sleep in a bit tomorrow. I have a friend coming over tomorrow about 10:oo a.m., she wants me to help her learn to crochet. I have a lot of house work to get done so I won't be sleeping in to much. I should have been doing house work tonight but I wanted to play with the sewing.
Have a good evening. Dot.

4 comments:

antique quilter said...

Looks like a nice quilt, I happen to love brown!
can't wait to see the quilting, great choice of pine needles with that border fabric!
Kathie

Ming said...

I like this quilt. It reminds me of peacock feathers. very pretty!
I didn't know that you have a longarm machine. ;-)

Shelina said...

It's a beautiful quilt Dot. You've done a great job on it.

Sweet P said...

The brown is nice in the quilt. I hope you had a wonderful day with your friend.