I did get this top quilted this week-end. I have yet to do the binding , but it is quilted. I think the binding will be black but haven't thought that far ahead.
Hubby and I decided to do a simple (what a joke) week-end project. We were going to update the downstairs bath. Remove the wallpaper and paint. Replace some grout and caulking around the bathtub and reseal all the grout. Well, as simple week-end projects go, it turned out to be a big chore and still not done. The paper did not come off easily and took two full days to remove. The caulking is being stubborn, the grout is a bear to dig out of the areas that need to be repaired. Oh well, such is life. It will be done.
Well I need to shower and get ready for bed. Good night to all. Hopefully tomorrow will allow more time for the HAD. Dot