Friday, August 22, 2008

I've been busy

I have been busy all week sewing on the two quilts simultaneously, leader/ender style. I have four more of the white/blue blocks to make then I should be done with them. Oh, I am very happy about that.
One more carpenters star to make than I can figure out how I am going to sash them together.

Fabric for my next fungly. I have decided the funglies will be leader/enders and I will get more quilts done to donate at the end of the year.
I am very seriously thinking of doing Bonnie's new mystery quilt. I have not done one of them yet but this one sounds really cool and I think I have fabrics that will work great. I hope my choices will be right. Time will tell. If the grand baby doesn't come and change my plans I will sew along with her over the Labor Day week-end. College football starts then also so I will have to account for that. The fall will be busy but fun.
Good evening to all. Dot


5 comments:

Quilter Going Bananas said...

I love both sets of stars Dot! It's amazing how fast a leader/ender project can be pieced while doing another project. It's like a 2 for 1 sale! lol cheers, QGB

Deborah Levy said...

WOW, you have been busy! Love both sets of stars..can't wait to see them finished.

~Bren~ said...

I love the Carpenter Star block...one of my favorite patterns of all times. Your stars all look great!

Anonymous said...

Love those carpenter stars-gorgeous!! I did Bonnies Orange Crush quilt, and was very happy with it! Go for it!

Nanette Merrill said...

I love the stars. They are so sweet. Your technique is very good.