I decided to work on two projects at once and do the carpenters stars as a leader/ender project while working on the stars. I completed another block doing that.
I quilted my fungly. I like this. This quilt was fun and ugly. I might try to do this more often. I certainly have plenty of material for the project.
I decided to make the back fungly also. I found odds and ends of backings from other quilts and pieced them to fit.
A new helmet!!! Monday, August 11th was the one year anniversary date of my accident. I have put off riding but have decided it is time to get back to it again. I needed a new helmet, my old one is still in tact but I just feel like the integrity has been compromised so I wanted a new one. This is it, a pewter color. I will add some retro reflective tape and be ready to roll. I ordered a new jacket also. I hope it fits. The size they had in the store was to big so I ordered one size smaller. Keeping my fingers crossed. I looked at riding pants but not quite ready for that yet. I am getting excited about this, I am ready. This helmet is the same style as my old one but a newer version. It has a built in sun visor, I don't know how I am going to like this but I'll see.
Well best be getting some more done. Almost time for bed. Good evening to all. Dot