Sunday, August 31, 2008

This,that and the other

First and foremost, USC Trojans won their game yesterday. HOORAY for that. Cal Bears won also, which makes me happy. Oregon Ducks won, which makes my SIL happy, we forgive him for his love for the ducks. He along with many people in Oregon are happy for that win. I have been working on trimming the HST for Old Tobacco Road quilt. It is slow work but will be worth it when finished. Bonnie sure put the labor into Labor Day.
Here are pictures of the two swap quilts I have received this year. This goes along with a challenge by The Quilting Pirate. I have only entered two swaps and have them hanging on sewing room wall. I am in the process of making a special place for them.


This is the quilt I made for the 4 seasons summer quilt swap

This is the quilt I made for the Miniature Booty Swap 2. I mailed this about a week and a half ago but have not heard if it has been received. It should be there by now though so I don't feel to bad about showing the completed quilt.
Well now back to more trimming and hopefully some sewing today.
Good day to all. Dot



2 comments:

*karendianne. said...

Oh I love your work. The lemonade is kind of my favorite this morning over coffee I think.

*karendianne./ Living Life at LeeHaven

MeganZ said...

Hi Dot - I just received your MBS quilt this morning -- thank you so much! Sorry for the delay but we were out of town for ten days and just got back at two a.m. today!