Well, here is where the baby is still choosing to reside. I kept asking the little one yesterday if he/she wanted to come out and meet grandma but no go.
We will start the guessing process over again. The guess must include time-date-gender. Hopefully this will be the week. Dr. has decided the 2oth is the 40 week mark. They will let the baby go until Oct 4th if all vitals and labs stay in good standing. (I am hoping it does not take that long). So I guess I will leave it open for any day between now and October. You and look at the belly and make a decision.
I am so excited, I received my swap partner today for a Christmas swap and now I can get started. I pulled fabrics today, will launder the fabric and get started. I will post pictures as I go along.
Have a good day. Dot
P.S. I forgot to let you know, USC won their game yesterday. OH YEAH!!! FIGHT ON!!!!!!