Monday, November 10, 2008

Gifts

A while ago, A Latte Quilts, had a drawing and I found out after the fact. I was surfing the web and came across her blog after the drawing was done. I left a comment regarding the fact and how sad I was that I missed out on the drawing. Paula, was so sweet she offered to send me some of her scraps and here they are. I am very excited to see what becomes of these. I will let you know, I promise.


This little quilt will be leaving my home shortly and arriving in its new home. This is my booty swap quilt. I hope the recipient likes it. I do have a few other goodies to go along with the quilt.
I will have other quilts to show as I get the binding done. I am working on Marcie's Christmas table topper she has posted this year. I will post a picture of that when finished. I have many things I need to get working on so I don't know when the pictures will be posted. Stay tuned. Dot

1 comment:

Gina said...

Love the Booty Quilt

Love and hugs Gina xxx