Saturday, December 27, 2008

A new day


Christmas is over and now it is time to get back to regularly scheduled life.
I will continue to quilt on this quilt and also sew on the Christmas quilt top I started. I am stuck at a crossroads on that quilt. I have the borders completed but the corners are not coming out as I would like so I have another idea in mind. The problem with my new idea, I don't have enough of the fabrics left to do what I have in mind so I should go find some that will work, but our roads are not all that inviting right now. We have large snow/slush ruts and I don't really feel like driving through them. maybe tomorrow.
I guess I will get busy. Have a good day.
May God save America
Dot

4 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Happy New Year, Dot! The quilt looks great all loaded and ready to go... I need to get a quiltin' myself; our kids got sick (stomach bug) and are still here, occupying the spare beds, and I'm taking care of our 5 mo. old grandson... so, the quilting won't happen today! It's OK, I'm happy to be helpful and I love having time with Mason. I look forward to lots of time with my machine in 2009...

Holly said...

Hope the roads are better today for you. It finally is all melted for me with our heat-wave of 52 degrees yesterday and all the rain. (Insert dance of joy) What a couple of weeks this has been, huh?

LadyDi said...

I just noticed that your long-arm is a "Liberty". I was wondering if you should add "Captitalist" to it. HeHe! Have a great new year celebration and get lots of sewing done during the games.

Lynda said...

Going to be tricky making a quilt with those pinks and lavenders - all lovely fabrics, but nothing to make your heart sing. Looking forward to seeing what you make from them. Happy New Year!