Sunday, January 04, 2009

Ready for three

I have completed steps one and two on Bonnie's mystery quilt. These two steps are time consuming and as you can see I have some trimming to do. I plan to take it to work with me tomorrow and trim during my down time. I think I have an extended lunch tomorrow and can trim in the lunch room during that time. The reson for the thread spool, this is the first one used so far this year.

This is a picture of the extreme global warming we are experiencing here this year. We hardly see snow and this winter season we are seeing quite a bit of it. I don't think it will last until the morning and I don't think this is the end of it for the winter either. I will enjoy whatever we get and keep waiting for that global warming to rear its ugly head.
Good evening to all. May God save America!
Capitalism Rocks.
Dot

No comments: