Sunday, February 07, 2010

Some more completes

I made this small quilt two years ago and never quilted it. I finally got it quilted and the binding put on it. I will give it to charity for a table topper or baby quilt. My daughter wanted a table topper for her coffee table. This is what I came up with. I like it except I wish I would have used a different color where the cream fabric is. I wish it were a bit brighter. I contemplated when I picked my fabrics but went ahead with the choice. Bad mistake.
If she decides she doesn't want it I will donate it to charity for a doll quilt or maybe someone else will use it as a table topper.
Enjoy the day.
If you watch the Superbowl I hope your team wins.
May God direct us on saving this great country.
Dot

1 comment:

Jenni said...

They're both lovely - maybe you could dye it slightly. Is it the brightness of the pale blocks you don't like?