Monday, April 26, 2010

Knitting going on

I have been doing quilting but I can't show the quilts until later. I will show you what I have been working on along with my quilting. These are the cute little slippers I have made for my new grandbaby. The grandbaby on this side will not need another baby blanket, due to the fact the older brother got so many, so I knitted a pair of slippers.

Daddy is a big Oregon Ducks fan, we watch college football during the fall, so what does the new baby need. A really cute pair of duck slippers to wear to keep the feet warm.

Have a great day.

Pray that God will show us how to save this great republic.

Dot

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Duck slippers! Who could manage without them!

julieQ said...

How cute! I know those will stay in the family for a long time...great job, Grandma!