Friday, June 25, 2010

Two more

I made this quick Trip Around the World in my sewing group for May. I needed a project and decidede this would be a quick one and a good quilt to donate to charity. I made this quilt from a book I have. I can't remember the name of the book right now, and don't know where I have placed the book. I did change the pattern a bit. I decided to use all greens, thinking it would look like white flowers in a feild or the floor of a forest.
The pattern called for cream and blue in the patches. I like the outcome and so did my son, so this quilt now resides in Colorado.
Time to get to some quilting.
May God help us save this great country.
Dot

1 comment:

Mama Spark said...

I like the green with the flowers. It kind of reminds me of the Tryllium fields in our woods.