Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Lunch in Hana

My husband and I drove to Hana for the day.  It was a very interesting and fun drive, long also.  Needless to say we had to have some lunch so we stopped at a Thai eatery for lunch.  I wanted my picture outside of  the place so my husband snapped this of me.  Well, see that little orange cone, just don't tempt me with such things when I am in a silly mood, you just don't know what will happen.









Are you ready to see what happens when I am just being silly and have something that tempting placed there for me to play with?











Here it is.  Oh, what fun we had laughing about my new found hat,  I even made the young women at the counter laugh.

What a great day it was.

Dot

1 comment:

Mama Spark said...

Looks like you had a fun day. More photos please!!