I have finished Cotton Boll and have moved on to a new project. I am using up Valentine HST's that been floating around my sewing room for about 5 years now. I am tired of the stuff hanging and collecting dust so my goal for this year is "GET THESE THINGS OUT!" This is my first attempt.
Here is the picture of the completed Cotton Boll. I like how it came out and slept with it on my bed last night. I am surprised how long it took me to make. I started in Dec and finally finished yesterday. I think that is the longest I have worked on a continuous project. Let me explain continuous: a project that has not been purposefully set aside because I am pondering the next move.Well I will close for now. Have a great Valentine's Day.
May God help us save our great country.