Saturday, February 23, 2013

Making Due

I have decided I need to start tackling my HST's.  This is the first quilt I have completed with some of them.  It is a child size quilt.  I think it has a 50's flair to it.  I will post a picture of the completed quilt but I felt I really needed to get a post done, so this is what I will share today.

I trimmed come more left overs from another quilt today.  They are left overs from a quilt I make circa 2005.  Wow, how long I hang onto things.  I have not decided exactly how I will use the pieces yet but you can be sure there will be pinwheels in there.  Pinwheels are one of my favorites and when you have left over HST"s it is the best way to use them up.  I watched may episodes of McLeod's  Daughters while trimming the pieces.  This is a show set in Australia, I really like it.

Well I best get back to quilting.

May God Bless you and yours.

Dot

No comments: