Sunday, June 25, 2017

Two more completed


 I completed two more quilts this week.  The strawberry quilt is from a Fons and Porter magazine, May/June 2016.  I like it much better than I thought I would.


This Hunters Star quilt I made with 5" squares I received as a Christmas gift from my brother in law and his family one year. I worked on and off on this quilt for a couple years.  I used a paper piecing pattern for the blocks.  I am really happy with the outcome. I was a bit concerned at first because the fabric was a combination  of Asian and Hawaiian fabrics, they live in Hawaii.

I had always wanted to make a Hunter's Star, now I can check that one off my bucket list.

It has been very very not here this week end and I did get a lot of sewing done but mostly on a mystery quilt.   The final clue comes out tomorrow.

Have a great week.  I pray your summer is going well.

May God Bless you

Dot

No comments: