Sunday, November 26, 2006

Finally Pictures and an Opps



Well finally pictures of the completed Gratitudes top and the Very Pink Pause completed. I have had these two completed for a week or so but have not had the time to take the pictures until this evening.

I like to take the pictures when hubby is not home, he went over to visit his mother this evening so I snapped the pictures then.

I also realized I do have the mistake in the Gratitudes and will need to fix that before I quilt it. I should also fix it before I send a final picture to Judy.

USC had a great game last night, beat ND 44/24, soooo they are now second in the nation. If they beat UCLA next week-end talk is they can be back in the national title game. Way to go USC. If this happens this will be 4 times in 4 years. I will keep my fingers crossed and see what happens.

I hope everyone had a great week-end and I will post again when I get a chance.

8 comments:

Joyce said...

Both quilts are gorgeous. I have had so much fun looking at all the different Gratitude quilts. It's interesting to see how different they all look when teh same pattern is used.

Anonymous said...

Your Gratidue is lovely!! I love the greens....well done!! Your Trip Around the World is also beautiful! Thanks for sharing your photos.

Pam said...

Your Gratitudes turned out wonderfully! Nice size, too. Somehow I have missed reading your blog for ages...was nice to find you again...you've been busy!

Anonymous said...

Well done on the Gratitudes quilt. It is so beautiful, as is the Pink Pause.

Ali Honey said...

Good effort there, they turned out well. I like the dark green.
Cheers!

Fiona said...

I like both, but specially the scrappy blocks in Gratitudes.

Anonymous said...

I love the colors and the way they work together in the border treatment. This is one quilt I really wanted to join in on the fun, but just haven't had the time yet. Next year is coming really soon, isn't it? And a Gratitudes quilt will be in there, too!

Shelina said...

Both quilts are so pretty. Your Gratitudes quilt is so gorgeous, I didn't recognize it! I just love it.