Sunday, March 18, 2007

Completed


Here is the completed brown/pink quilt. This quilt will go to a very special person in my life. I certainly hope she likes it.
I like the completed quilt. I think this is a really neat pattern and I thank Bonnie over at Quiltville for making it available to us at no charge. Bonnie is very generous to post these patterns for all to use with great instructions.
We attended another funeral yesterday. I don't know if I can handle this, three funerals since the beginning of the new year. I certainly hope this is not a trend for the whole year. Someone told me it is over, as these events come in threes. I hope they are right.
I did celebrate St. Patty's Day with the usual Ruben sandwich and green beer. Would it be St. Patty's Day without that?
Well I will close now and go back to my quilting. Enjoy the day.

8 comments:

Sweet P said...

What a striking quilt. Great use of pink and brown.

Beth said...

oh Dot, this is SO pretty! my Lunch bunch did a scrappy one for a charity quilt..it is still sitting waiting for me to QUILT it! Thanks for the nudge...

Ali Honey said...

Your finished quilt is beautiful. Congratulations; you have made a wonderful job of it.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Beautiful quilt... I am not a beer drinker at all and can't even imagine it GREEN! Now, maybe a glass of green wine, though... ha!

Libby said...

A beautiful quilt - sure to be loved by the recipient.

Nancy said...

Loce that pink/brown quilt! That's another pattern I've been wanting to do. So many patterns, so little time.....

SuBee said...

WOW - chocolate cherries just cannot be beat - it's beautiful!

Holly said...

Your pink and brown quilt AND the breast cancer quilt turned out awesome! The backing on the breast cancer quilt is very pretty.