Sunday, September 30, 2007

A gift for a friend


This is what I worked on yesterday evening and today. I owe a friend a birthday gift. I am soooo behind on getting this gift to her. This is what I made for her birthday. I hope she likes it. Now I have to figure out when to get it to her.
Hope and pray all are having a great day. We are having a wet and cold day here in Portland. I have beef stew on the stove and will do some organizing of my sewing room so I can start the quilting on my Boo-quet.
Enjoy the afternoon. Dot

5 comments:

Sweet P said...

That's a beautiful quilt. I'm sure your friend will love it.

Beef stew sounds yummy. I'll be making some soon.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

The quilt is wonderful, you are so generous! I'd give anything for rain!

Knit-Wit said...

Beautiful birthday gift... and beef stew sounds like a yummy cold weather treat.

JoAnna said...

It is a super sweet gift! I never get them done on time either. Thanks for sharing the photos of the quilt show with us! Can't wait to see more.

Unknown said...

Very nice birthday gift! Late doesn't matter...the thought is sweet and will mean a lot to her.