Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A Bit Behind


I am working on my HAD but I am a bit behind. My schedule this week does not allow as much sewing time so I am a little (about 1 day) behind on the sewing instructions for this HAD.
Dancing with the Stars was a bit of a disappointment for me. I was not rooting for Kristie, now don't get riled. I just don't think she had the emotion that goes with the dancing. Her technique was great, right on, but it just didn't have the feel of more than doing the required steps as well as possible. Oh well, Jason Taylor, as far as I am concerned, was the best dancer, most improved, and learned how to dance in the process of the show. Enough of that.
Back to sewing before work. Dot

3 comments:

Libby said...

I'm right there with you on DWTS - seemed like the judges were pulling for Kristie from the first night. Sure she can do the steps, but . . .
Of all the participants, I had hoped that Edyta would win - okay, I know that Jason is the star - but still I just like her *s*

Tanya said...

I love that orange fabric! Really catches the eye!

julieQ said...

I really got hooked on Dancing with the stars this season. I loved many dancers, but Jason was my favorite. I also like the deaf girl, too.