Friday, May 01, 2009

I have been doing some quilting

I have been busy this week, and what have I been doing? Well I have been busy listening to talk radio and quilting. I started quilting on the sunflower quilt. I have decided to do some cross-hatching on it and I don't particularly care for cross-hatching. Cross-hatching seems to take so much time to get so little done. I am a bit over half done and hope to get this done this week-end.

I received good news this week-end. I sent in five entries to Sisters and all five were accepted. I am really excited about that. I had four last year and now five this year.
Well I best get back to quilting.
Have a good week-end.
May God Save America.
Dot

1 comment:

Silverthimble said...

Sadly, I won't be able to see your quilts hanging at Sisters this year. Our guild was trying to put together enough quilters to fill a bus so we could all travel down together. Since the economy is down, we have had difficulty filling that bus and we had to cancel the trip. :( Best of luck with your quilts!