Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Finally Finished


I made this small wall hanging/table topper about two years ago and finally finished it this year. I quilted it last year , got the binding sewn on this year. My daughter is very happy as it now resides on her coffee table.
I have been busy with the campaign. Spend a full day last week-end putting up signs. We put up small yard signs and large 4x8 signs, but the nice thing is many hands make lite work. We had about 18 people working for about 5 hours.
I am now working on a TATW for charity. I will post a picture when completed.
May God bless you and help us save this great country.
Dot

1 comment:

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

Wow, what a super busy summer you have had - such a big variety of quilts. Loved the knitted outfit for that cute grand-baby - glad to hear that all is well. Always fun to visit your blog - you take so many photos and I always think - oh, I want to make that! Cheers! Evelyn