Sunday, January 20, 2013

Last Year

 I completed two "Strata Star" table toppers last year.  They were  fun to make and rather easy.  I had to try on in Halloween fabrics and then
 make a Christmas one.  You can use any fabric but I just happened to make mine close to these to holidays.  I do  not particularly like to call Halloween a holiday but I just don't know what other word to use.
This is a shawl I knit following a Knit A Long  (KAL) offered by Jen Lucas last fall.  I believe it started in November and completed in December.  A very fun shawl to knit and I think she has many beautiful patterns.  I will follow her and do any other KAL's she may offer.

I need to get busy, I have much house work, some sewing, and studying to do.  I have been unemployed since April so have decided to go back to school to learn a new trade to keep me employed until I can find a job in my field.  I have a mid-term tomorrow and final on Friday so I have to get this information into my head. 

Take care and may God bless you,

Dot

No comments: