Sunday, March 17, 2013

Late but done

I finally took the plunge and did the Orange Crush mystery offered by Bonnie Hunter many moons ago.  I wanted to do it when she offered the mystery but life got in the way and just have not got around to it until now.  I am happy with the out come and I really like it because orange is my favorite color. 

I want to wish every one a Happy St. Patrick's Day.   I need to go to the store so I can get the items needed for my Ruben sandwiches we will have for dinner.  I love having a Ruben with green beer to celebrate this day.  I will be thinking about it all day until dinner time.

Well I best get to my chores, quilting and studying.  I have my CNA boards on Tuesday, I really need to study and refresh myself on the knowledge and skills.

Have a great day and May God bless you.

Dot

1 comment:

Diane Wagner said...

Orange Crush is gorgeous! Love it...and I don't really care for orange all that much. You did a great job on this one.