Thursday, May 16, 2013

Long time coming

Well I know it has been a long time since I have posted but I have been busy.  I know that sounds like an excuse but it is the truth.  I started a new job and career as a Certified Nursing Assistant.  I have been working 4 days a week.  This work is very busy work and when I get home I am tired.  There is much walking and being on your feet all shift, but a very rewarding occupation.
 This is one of the quilts I have completed this week.  I started this about 6 weeks ago, but I also had 3 other quilts going at the same time.  Working on 4 quilts at once is plan crazy.  Not only do I have 4 quilts going but I also had 4 knitting projects going.  The pattern is Bonnie Hunter's Scrappy Mountain Majesties.

1 comment:

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

As always, I love your scrappy quilts! I work on my feet a lot too - lately my feet have been swelling and now I have to wear stockings. When I get a chance to sit down - I usually knit instead of sew. So, I can relate that you are tired!!! Great job though - you got these done. Cheers! Evelyn