Monday, June 15, 2015

Jumping in - feet first

I h ave decided I want to try my hand at an art quilt.  I have spent much time studying how this craft is done and have chosen to use this picture of my feet as my first project.

Here we go, getting started.  Those are my glasses, I just set them there while I snapped the picture.  I guess I thought it was a good spot to place them so I could find them when I resumed this project.

Here is where I ended at Friday night.  Pretty good so far.

Couldn't sleep Friday night so I got up and did some more work.  Finally went to bed with this being my ending spot.

Some Saturday progress.
This is where I ended on Sunday.  Looking at the picture it looks like I need a toe nail on the next to last toe left foot.  This toe nail does not show in the photo but I don't think it looks right without.
Final product so far.  The jeans are the paper pattern folded onto the fabric to get the full effect.  I will work on the jeans on another day. 

Well that is my progress so far.  Let me know what you think.

God Bless

Dot



1 comment:

{Geo}Holly said...

I like it. I can't wait to see the finished product.