Sunday, April 30, 2017

6 more completed

My most recent completed quits.  I am busy using up my fabric.  All of these patterns have been found free on the internet.  I can not remember where or the names of the quilts.  Some from Moda Bake Shop and others from different fabric websites, such as Michael Miller.  The baseball quilt is from Easy Quilts, winter 2012.  Most likely all will be donated at the end of the year.







 This watermelon quilt is a mystery quilt I did through a Facebook quilting page.  I plan to use it as a tablecloth for our patio table.  I put pockets on the corner when I did the binding and will put a hole in the middle of the umbrella to fit through.  Most likely use a buttonhole stitch around the edge or maybe zig-zag.





Hope you enjoyed seeing these quilts.  I am working on finishing up a Hunters Star I started last year.
Hope your year has been blessed so far. May God continue to bless you.

Until next post

Dot

No comments: