Thursday, January 05, 2006

Not much today. No pictures. I worked, had to be there at 730 am so I leave at 600am. On Thursdays I work at Estacada Job Corp which is about a 90 mile round trip from my house. I like this job alot. I work with kids aged from 16-25, cleaning their teeth, teaching them how to take care of their teeth, and the improtance of oral hygiene. Most of these kids have never been to the dentist before. I have been here about 41/2 years.

Boo Hoo USC lost in the Rose Bowl. Oh well they had to loose at some point in time so why not make it at the granddaddy of all bowl games. Now they are ranked #2 behind Texas Longhorns. Could be a really good thing, this way the new quarterback will not inherit Matt Leinart's legacy and he can create his own. They did have a streak of 34 wins. All streaks come to end at some point. It was a very good game, especially if you were a Texas fan, but the Trojans played very well. They have no need to hang their heads, they played their hearts out. Enough of that.

I am off tomorrow so hopefully I will get a picture or two posted. Have a good evening.

1 comment:

Finn said...

Just dropping by to say "hi" and sorry the USC lost the game..but what a valient effort..*S*