Sunday, January 15, 2006



Well it has been a few days since I have blogged. I have been busy with bills, household duties, Bible study, work and oh yeah quilting. I finished the binding on the Christmas quilt and will post a picture as soon as I get one taken. I started quilting a charity quilt and the pattern is a bit more involved than I thought it would be so it is taking me a bit longer to quilt than expected.

I host a Bible study at my home on Friday mornings. It is fun, there are about 7 or 8 of us from my church that get together. We are finishing a study on The Real Story of Christmas and will decide on a new study next week.

This is a picture of a quilt I made last year. It is embroidered shoes that I did. I was going to give the quilt to charity but my daughter decided she wanted the quilt. Funny thing, she makes fun of all my quilting, how she has soooo many quilts because of me, but yet she is the first to take a quilt she likes. Go figure.

I hope everyone is having a good day. My machine is calling me, I will quilt for awhile then go grocery shopping, prepare dinner, and get ready for the new week.

1 comment:

Finn said...

Love the shoes...what a great creative idea for a quilt! You go girl!!!