Saturday, October 15, 2011

I am still here

One of my co-workers just had a baby, this is a topper I made for her to put on the dresser for the new little one.  I haven't met the baby in person yet but the pictures sure are cute.

Some Halloween table toppers I have made.  I am busy quilting but not so busy with taking pictures of the quilts.  I guess I should start doing that so I can share what I have been working on.  A few I can't show just yet and that is probably why I don't post any.  I know, that is a dumb excuse but it is my excuse and I am sticking to it.


Booties I knit for my grandson.  I found the pattern on the internet, ordered it and had to make a pair right away.  They are so easy to knit up, I even revamped the pattern to make them a bit easier.  I love the look.

Not much more to say right now.  I know it has bee way to long and I have lost many readers but for you that have hung in here with me, I certainly do Thank-You.  I pray everyone has a great day.

May God guide us in saving our Republic.

Dot

No comments: