Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Recent completes

This quilt was made with some of the fabrics purchased at the Knit Piks warehouse sale earlier this year.  The quilt turned out larger than I expected.  It fits my queen bed with approximately 8 inch drape on each side.

 This quilt is the one I made for my grandson.  I make them a big quilt (twin size) for their first birthdays.  I choose sports theme for this little fella.  I don't know if I really choose such a great pattern to use, I think it is way to busy.
 Trip around the world for charity.
 Bow-Tie, I will donate to Charity.  I maned this quilt "Those Damn Tutors".  I sewed it together while watching The Tudors on NetFlix and was so caught up in the mini series I didn't get all the bow-ties in the same direction.  That is one of the best mini series I have ever seen.  Highly recommend.  Not for the faint of heart of  children though.
Another Trip around the world for charity. 

Well I best get going.  Have my errands to run and sewing to get to.  We just got back from Colorado and I haven't been sewing  for approximately a week.  I have been knitting and will share those projects in a few days.

Dot

May God help us save this great country.

1 comment:

Frederique said...

Wow, that a great pile of quilts!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family