Sunday, July 08, 2012

All caught up

I have been busy, (not complaining) with my family.  My son and his family have been here visiting so my sewing time had been cut into,but I would sneak some sewing in when I could.  We had our grandson for a few days while his mom and dad were in Hawaii so entertaining him was more important than my sewing machine.  I did get some sewing and quilting in while he was napping but other than that my time was spent with him.  I enjoyed every minute of it as I don't get to see this little guy very often.  I did fall behind in the Quilt for an Hour but I used yesterday and today to get all caught up.  I have my 18 blocks completed and am ready for the new instructions tomorrow.

I will get to some house chores and start on a new quilt later.  I have had two different people ask me to make quilts for them so I best get started on those quilts.  I have been putting them off because of training for the half marathon. Now that I am finished with that race and  training for the next one doesn't start until the end of the month I better get those quilts done.

Enjoy your day, whoever hot it may be.

May God bless you and our country.

Dot

No comments: