Well I was going to make and "easy? T quilt. I didn't want just a plain Jane setting so I decided to add to the usual on point design. I did not know I would be creating such a mess for myself. I made T blocks and then I made more and more and more. Once I had all the T blocks and sashings made and the top sewn together I didn't like the width of the quilt. The length was perfect but the width was lacking so what is one to do. I did not want a large 5" plus border on each side so guess what, I made more T blocks. Then the question, what to do with the corners. Well, more T blocks. I had to resize the corner T blocks and they really did not turn out that well but it is what it is. I am quilting and the quilt will stay as is. I have been busy, knitting working, quilting, working, watching football (YEA!!! USC won last night). Now back to quilting.
Have a great day,