Thursday, October 17, 2013

Trouble with T's - part 2

This is the completed Trouble with T's quilt.  I am somewhat happy with the outcome.  I guess this is one of the downfalls of my quiting techinque.  When I make an original quilt, from my minds eye, I start with a concept in my mind and a quilt square and go for it.  I have no real pattern and just make things up as I go along.  Sometimes it works out really well and other times, well you get corners that quite look right.  It is done and I can move forward.  Someone will love this quilt.

I have started a Christmas table topper.  I found the link to the pattern on  Bad Ass Quilters Society.  Well off to sew for a bit than get ready for work.

Have a great day.

Dot

2 comments:

Holly said...

Your concept is awesome! The quilt is beautiful :)

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

Well I like it! Someone is sure to cherish it. Sometimes a "custom" idea doesn't always turn out as you envision it and then when you run into issues it is hard to look at the big picture. But I have looked and looked at those corners and they seem just fine to me! I like the little T's in the quilt too. Great job. Cheers! Evelyn